November 9, 2010

My MS finishes

Hi everyone! Thank you all so much for the warm welcome :)
I have finish a total of 4 Margaret Sherry designs but have many more in my to-do list :P . Bellow you can see photos of all of them.

This is the first one I stitched, it was featured in Cross Stitcher magazine 158 (March 2005). It's Archie bear and I think his adorable ... I really like his roundness :P

Chocolate

The second one is Clever You!, also from Cross Stitcher (issue 163 - August 2005). It was a gift for a classmate.

Clever you!

This one I have it in my room and it's from The World of Cross Stitch # 122 (April 2007)

Charlie Bear


And finally, Pumpkin Pie (Cross Stitcher # 232) that I finished a couple of weeks ago. I stitched this one for my boyfriend

Pumpkin Pie


That's all for now...hopefully soon I'll have more Margaret Sherry finishes to share!!

Happy stitching ♥

4 comments:

♥ Nia said...

Carla, thank you for sharing your works with us :)
I had seen the last picture (I love that bat detail) but not the others. That Charlie bear pillow is soooo cute =) And I agree with you, Archie is adorable!! :)
Beautiful pieces, congrats!

Unknown said...

Carla, it's a beautiful way to begin! Your work is adorable! Welcome again! Kisses!

Carla said...

Thank you ladies :)

Dinny Ristinia said...

Hi Carla... very nice works!
I love the Pumpkin Pie.. it's cute!!