March 19, 2011

3nd Cat ♥

Girls I finished the third cat SAL. Yes, I know I am well advanced by one month to be quite accurate. But this is so, or I take when I have to loosen the strain of work and keep things on time, or run the risk of work increase and slow me down. I chose to move forward!Now I'll decide what to do with the fat cats and cute!
While deciding, I'm looking forward to the progress of the kittens who is participating in the SAL, so go all missing the blog! A good weekend to rest, walking and many embroidery.

My blog

5 comments:

Annette said...

congratz on finishing the sal

Dinny Ristinia said...

Congrats on finishing all three cats!

♥ Nia said...

Is it April already??? LOL :D

Stitching Noni said...

Wow! Congrats on getting all three done - I haven't even started number 2 yet... been busy stitching something else....

Look forward to seeing what you do with your kittys!

http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/

BalkisMR said...

congrats! is it u remove his sleepy eye? i mean his eye lid. he look awake n cute!