November 4, 2011

November's Cat :)

Please meet Mr. November:

stiched on 32 ct Zweigart linen with DMC threads, design published by Heritage Stitchcraft in 2007

This Cat was my first project stitched on linen and I must admit I was a bit nervous. Also the project contains many "crazy" half stitches and I wasn't sure if I will manage to finish it.
Fortunatelly all my worries were unnecessary - I had great time stiching this little cat and I am sure I will enjoy as much making the rest 11 cats.

Few details:






I am planning to finish this and the remaining 11 Cats as pinnkeeps and enjoy this calendar for the next century or so :).

Have a lovely Friday all :)


10 comments:

cucki said...

aww so cute..i love her so much xx

Valma said...

you did a great job, really
linen is not easy but it's my favourite fabric
we now also look forward to seeing the 10 others ;-)

Rita said...

It's so adorable! Congrats:)

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

What a fantastic design I love it..I love his woolly gloves.

Shelleen said...

It is an adorable finish.,

Loth Luin said...

Hi, I love Margaret Sherry cats too. Your cat on linen is lovely and perfect :)
http://lothluin.blogspot.com/

Becky said...

I love this one, I have Calendar Cats to do next year and now having seen yours, can't wait to get started.

amber said...

It looks lovely! A very cute cat and your stitching looks great! I was very hesitant to try working on linen too and made nearly everything on Aida cloth. Now that I've done a few projects on it, I actually prefer linen, especially when the project has lot of half and quarter stitches.

♥ Nia said...

soooooooooooooooooo cute!! =)
lovely lovely lovely! :D

Stitching Noni said...

Wow, isn't he lovely! Well done :o) Can't wait to see the other 11....

http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/