December 7, 2011

postcards on their way!! :D

Congrats to Valerie, first one posting her card to Rafaela! uhuuuuu :D
I also know that Rafaela has her card ready to post and so is mine! Ready to fly to Australia :)

I had some trouble with emails going to spam =/ Please, ladies, let me know if you have all received my email with your partners address, ok?

I added a list on the sidebar so we can keep track on all postcards sent/received. Everytime I get a new email, I will update that list ;)


I hope everyone is having fun!!! Happy stitching :D

UPDATE Dec.9
I sent my card today!! :D
Rafaela and Svetlana too!! :)
UPDATE Dec.10
Rita and Laura sent their cards!! :)

3 comments:

Valma said...

That's really exciting :D
Keep fingers crossed !
I hope my card will well arrive and on time ...
Hugs girls

Stitching Noni said...

One Australian card is now on it's way to Portugal :o)
Hugs
http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/>/i>

Olga Visser said...

Nia, I sent my card yesterday to Rita and an e-mail with photo to you.

xxx
Olga