January 12, 2012

Hi everyone!!! HAPPY 2012!!! :D

This is my first post of the year so let me just take a moment to say goodbye to 2011 and welcome all stitchers who joined us! He have 63 authors on the group and 260 followers :) I hope you are enjoying the group!! :D

If you're not an author yet and you'd like to become one, just leave a comment here or send an email to msherrylovers@gmail.com ;) And if you're an author and haven't posted even once here... what are you waiting for?? heheheeh Come on, feel free to introduce yourself, let us get to know you too ;)

I loved our Christmas Card Exchange, I think it was so much fun to have a special surprise on our Christmas =) Did you enjoy it too??
Has everyone received? The mail service disappointed a bit, right? =/
Next time we just need to make it sooner ;)
I'm waiting to know if everyone got their cards so I can close this exchange and bring to the group something new for 2012! Stay tuned, coming soon ;)

Happy stitching!! Happy New Year!!
Have fun!! :D


6 comments:

cucki said...

happy 2012 :)
love
cucki :0)

Valma said...

It will be difficult to stay tuned =D
For sure I enjoyed the Xmas card exchange !
And I'm sure I'll enjoy the 2012 ideas :D
Happy new year, happy stitching, happy everything :)
Love
Valérie

Laura said...

it has been so funny xmas exchange that I'm waiting for 2012 ideas...
Happy new year everyone!!!!
Love Laura

Stitching Noni said...

Happy New Year and all the best for 2012!

Nia, thank you so much for organising the Christmas Exchange and the 2 SAL's (which I must finish soon :D)

This is a great group and I look forward to seeing everyone's stitching over 2012, and to seeing what other surprises come out over the year :o)

http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/

CoccinellaDots said...

Happy 2012!!! =D

Rita said...

We want more exchanges!! yeahhh :D

Thanks again for everything;)

Kiss