April 15, 2012

Summer Exchange

What to stitch?
Choose any Margaret Sherry's design you'd like and finish as you wish too!
+ add 3 extra itens for your partner (threads, ribbons, buttons, stickers... something that says 'Summer'!)


Rules:
! Do not post photos before your partner receives your parcel, in your blog or here (let it be a surprise)
! When you post it on the mail, send an email to msherrylovers@gmail.com with a photo of all items you've sent
! Let me know when parcels have arrived so I can keep track of every parcel posted/received
! Make sure to say thanks to your partner too ;) As soon as you get a message from your partner, you can post pictures everywhere! :)

You can sign up until May 5th
I will randomly make pairs and post them on May 6th (but you can start stitching today if you'd like)
Post deadline: June 21st


Who's in:
Nia
Expu (Eleana)
Dulcinella
Valma
Olli
Noni
Musicwoman (Judith)
Simone
Cris
Marcinha
Rita
Lu
Becky
Olimpia
Francesca
Dinny
Lija

20 comments:

Valma said...

You can add Valma to your list =D
Great idea again
big hugs
xxxx

Olga Visser said...

Me too, please! :))))))

hugs, ☼ ♥ ♫

Stitching Noni said...

Yes please - can you add me to the summer exchange ;0)

Musicwoman said...

I like to be part of this exchange, too.

Love
Judith

Unknown said...

Oh, my God! I'm in! Will I could do this?! I love summer!

Unknown said...

I don't know if I can participate, because I'm from Portugal, is that a problem? If not, sign me in please!

♥ Nia said...

Ladies you're all in! Have fun!! :D

Cris you can join but you're not in the group yet! I will email you right away ;)

Unknown said...

I'm in, I'm in, heheh I like exchanges.

EXPU said...

I'm in ^^

Rita said...

ups..i answered the other post and didn't saw this one. Sorry! but you have read my mind and gave "me" a good deadline ehehe, so i'm in..can i??:D
Wow..i'm already anxious:DD

kisss

LittleStar07 said...

I want to join your all too....

Cantinho da Lú said...

I want!

♥ Nia said...

LittleStar07 you are welcome to join us!! :D
Please, send me your email to msherrylovers@gmail.com :)

Becky said...

Please may I join in this one. I have been so impressed with seeing the pictures of the Spring exchange, that I want to be a part of this one! Thank you

Olimpia said...

Hi Nia,

Now that Francesca received her package, I join with pleasure to this other trade.

Kisses.

♥ Nia said...

Becky of course you can join! Welcome!! :D
Olimpia, you too! Welcome to the fun once again ;) hehehe

Francesca Violetta said...

Nia, as already told you by email, I'd like to join this exchange, so pls add me.
thank you very much!

♥ Nia said...

Sorry for the late reply Francesca! You are in! :)

Dinny Ristinia said...

I have been thinking (too much) about this since you posted it...
Count me in, please!
I've already missed my chance at Spring Exchange. Now I decide to join the party... :)
I hope I can manage well :) Wish me luck!

♥ Nia said...

Welcome to the fun Dinny! :D