November 18, 2012

Christmas Mouse

Hello!  Just a quick fly by post to let you know that I am still here!

I have been busy stitching secret MS things... as have a few of us... one of which I can reveal to you.

I recently stitched a Christmas Card for the MS Yahoo group exchange and now that it has arrived at it's USA destination I can show it off here and also on my blog.


A quick update on my other MS stitching - Spring kitty is nearly done.... this is the third Cool Cat.  And most importantly my Christmas/Winter Exchange package is already packed up and ready to go in the mail tomorrow.

That's all for now folks!  Pop on over to my blog for further stitching updates!

Til next time, happy stitching

Stitching Noni

6 comments:

cucki said...

he is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee
hugs x

Angel said...

Ahhh, it's very cute!

Anne said...

Very cute!! :)

Valma said...

I loooooooooove =)
she is so so so so cute
and the way you finished your stitching is amazing as usual
Always love how you make cards
big hugs
xxxx

♥ Nia said...

ohhh I love those little mice =) all so cute! The one is stiched looks adorable and you made a lovely card as always :D Congrats sweetie!!

Teresa said...

Cute mouse! Cute art collage!