January 10, 2013

Hello all!

Hi to you all!

I am delighted to be here and involved in all that is going on!

A little about me so you know who you are 'talking' to!  My name is Heather.  I am 42 in July and became a single mummy to 7 last May! Please don't be sorry for me because I'm not!!  My eldest is 21 then 16, 9,8,7,5 and 2!  Lots of photos on my blog


I have my threads and fabric ready to start the SAL which I will start over the weekend.  I plotted and planned the designs for the exchanges too ... just need a design for Easter but I shall drag all my magazines out over the weekend as the younger children Ryan, Conor, Mark, Katie and Cara stay with their father so i can look through my magazines without the kiddies adding to my to-do list lol!!

My current WIP is with Steph and is a Charlie Bear Alphabet kit SAL.  I just Love Charlie Bear :-)


Charlie Bear SAL as at 09 January 2013

I have stitched many Margaret Sherry Designs over the years, many before I started to blog, so I must get some of my previous works on my blog to show them off!

Thank you so very much for having me and I hope to become good friends with you all.  Sorry if I tend to waffle on and on lol!

Have a great day

Heather
xoxoxox

14 comments:

♥ Nia said...

I was just visiting your blog and left a big comment there :p hehehe Sorry, I wrote before seing you had already posted here :) Maybe we did it at the same time! LOL

Welcome!!!! I hope you'll have lots of fun with us :D

wow!! 7??? How wonderful!!! Big family and a full house =) Happy 2013 to you and all your family :D

Post your old works if you'd like, we would love to see them! We often stitch all designs too heheheh It's great to go back to older magazines and stitch something we didn't have time before :)
And it's interesting to see how our friends finished their works, we alwuas learn a little with everyone!

Have fun sweetie!!! :D

cucki said...

It is so cute sweetie xx

Angel said...

Welcome Heather!

Wonderful, a big MS project ;-)

I am sure you will have lots of fun on this blog!

hugs Angele

Unknown said...

By the way you describe it shows a woman very jovial and full of life.
Welcome to Blog

Светик said...

as it is pleasant to see you here! big family it is always difficult and healthy!

Anne said...

Glad to see you here too. Happy Stitching!! :)

Lija Broka said...

Wow 7!!! Must be a handful. Good luck with the weekend off kids. Hope you find a perfect design. Looking forward to seeing your stitching. I like the alphabet!

nile said...

Oi Margaret.
Está ficando lindo.
Gostaria de participar do grupo,é possível
bjtos.Nile.
nilesnts2@gmail.com

Annette said...

ow my 7 kids.. I have my hands full with my two kids..
How do you do it!!
I will take a look at your blog.
Your woring on a wonderfull piece.
very beautifull.
Hapy Stitching.
Enjoy your weekend

Rita said...

Welcome! :)
7 children..oh my!! I just have one, with almost 19 months, and i almost don't have any free time for myself and my stitchings! If i had 7 i would go crazy lol But that's so great! I imagine you have a lot of energy!! :)

Your SAL is lovely..very sweet!
Hope to see you around :)
kisses

#HeatherMakes said...

Thank you all! My secret weapon with 7 kids are that the 2 eldest are a great help!!

I hope to start this groups SAL tomorrow afternoon so fingers crossed!

xoxoxo

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Great stitching!

Valma said...

welcome to the fun sweetie =)
very great beginning on your Charlie Bear SAL ! it's so cute
happy stitching
xxx

Stitching Noni said...

Welcome to our wonderful group blog :o) Your Charlie Bear SAL is gorgeous. Look forward to see more soon!
xx