March 8, 2013

Heather to Angele!

Hello everybody,

I am so dancing a happy dance right now!
I received the best easter exchange package from Heather!

Thank you so much Heather for everything...love it ..love it!!

Valerie i think i had a little mouse too in my house to;-)
A really lovely hanger with a easter pattern i had never seen before.
And wonderful gifts.
How did she knew i was looking for the bookmark she send me??
Now i don't have to look any further...truly a miracle.
And i always leave my needles everywhere and now i don't have a excuse to do that anymore(so my husband is also happy;-)

Everything is so perfect thank you Heather!

What a great way to start a weekend!

hugs Angele

5 comments:

Valma said...

how great =)
very cute little hen and hanging Heather made you
you'll see, the needle keeper is very useful, I got one some weeks ago and hubby is also very happy =D
Super stitching, lovely gifts for a great exchange
enjoy sweetie, and well done Heather
xxxxxx

#HeatherMakes said...

So glad you love your parcel :-)

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

What lovely goodies!

Anne said...

Very cute design, and nice goodies! :)

Stitching Noni said...

Lovely parcel of cute gifts :o)
The bookmark is gorgeous... I adore the hen :o)