March 25, 2013

Karate Dog

Hello!

Here is my weekend of stitching :-)
I finally got around to starting and finishing Conor's Karate Dog for his Yellow Belt.


The next grading Conor will be doing will be for his Orange belt so yes he wants an orange Karate Dog lol
He already has a red Belt Karate Dog.  As I was typing that I realised that Conor started off with a white belt so does that mean I have to do a white belt dog too? ahhhhh lol

I really must do some more on my SAL #4

I hope you all had a great weekend.

Love Heather
xxxxx

5 comments:

Valma said...

how great it is !
beautiful stitching
that's funny because this weekend Hubby asked me for this 'Hong Kong Phooey' design, he loves the cartoon =)
congrats for the yellow belt =)
xxxx

Anne said...

Congrats to Conor ! And your karate dog is adorable. :)

Angel said...

Very cute Heather!
On to the next colour!!
Kids keeps us busy stitching ;-)
(I am busy making pillows for my two.)

Stitching Noni said...

I love this little cutie! Well done Conor. You keep Mum busy stitching karate puppy with all the different coloured belts :)

♥ Nia said...

I've seen it on your blog :) Great work!! Look so fun :D