July 10, 2013

And then there were 3!!!

Halfway there!

Yes, that's right... 3 puppies down, 3 to go!! They are so cute and I have really enjoyed stitching these 3 puppies and I am quite looking forward to stitching the other little puppies... But I am putting them away for a couple of weeks now while I stitch something else.

Looking forward to seeing all the exchange packages as they arrive at their destinations. Well done girls, looks like we have a great success rate for this one.. :)

Til next time, happy stitching

Stitching Noni

 

5 comments:

♥ Nia said...

Uhuuuu! Half way there :D
They look adorable! Great stitching sweetie :)
Now that we see them showing, we really want to stitch more and more, right?? :D
Have fun!!

cucki said...

Aww so sweet..well done
Big hugs x

Valma said...

they are so sweet =)
very well stitched
I really love the one in the basket
halfway...great...just like our parcels that are on the road =)
can't wait too !
happy stitching
xxx

Angel said...

You have been busy:-)
They look very cute, well done!

Rita said...

They are toooo cute!!
I already started the bigger one! ehehe

Keep the good work, you're almost done!!;)

kisses***