July 17, 2013

From Portugal with Love

Hi girls!!
 
I have received my gifts from Rita!! :)
This is my 1st ever exchange and to receive gifts from a friend all the way from Portugal was a bliss!
 
 
It was a lovely gift and I love it to bits.
 
 
 
 
Rita had made me a box with a porcupine stitched on it.
What a cutie.. I had always wanted to stitch this pattern,
but now I had it stitched it for me..yay!
 
Other goodies that Rita gave me :)
 
 
Thanks Rita for the lovely gifts. And also thanks Nia for organizing
these kinds of exchanges.
 
Will surely join in more exchanges in the future.
 
 
Hugs,
Fara

7 comments:

Valma said...

this is not an exchange ... this is Xmas =D
very beautiful stitching Rita made, this box is really lovely !
so sweet
and this hedgehog is just too cute =)
yummy goodies received too
great great great =D
xxx

♥ Nia said...

I saw more pictures from Rita and I loved her piece! She was very creative and made an adorable work :D Congrats Rita!!
Congrats to both! Lovely parcel :D

cucki said...

So sweet..
Enjoy.
Hugs x

Rita said...

I'm really happy that you liked everything! That's really great!:)
Great exchange girls!! :)
kisses

Angel said...

You got spoiled!!
Very nice parcel...enjoy everything!

Fara Azmi said...

hihihi...YES!!
Rita totally spoiled me with gifts.. ;D

Can't wait to see other updates from others..

Stitching Noni said...

Lovely gifts from Rita :)
I love the "Bee Happy" design - so cute
And look at all those cute little goodies as well - fabulous ;)