September 18, 2013

Sorry for my long absence

Hello , all my friends,
As you certainly has noticed I haven't been here for a long time.

We had and have a very bad time.. I t's  about my mother's health. Now after beeing in several hospitals she has been diagnized with liver and stomach cancer. The hospital marathon began at the end of June.

I think you know and can imagine how my feelings are. They can't do an operation because of her weakness and now she must do a chemical therapy with 84 years. I do hope all will be OK with her  At the same time my dad being dement had to stay in several seniors home. We switched beetween hospital and seniorhome.

I do hope that I can settle down after a while.
I'll try to fullfil my duties very soon. and I hope that I can be here more regular as before.
Stitching helps me better my mood.

I Haven't yet read all the further entries but I#ll do it from now.

Hoping that all of you are fine

Love,
Judith

6 comments:

cucki said...

Sending you lots of hugs dear.
Thinking of you so much here.
Love x

Angel said...

So sorry to hear you are having such a hard time.
I hope stitching will help you a bit to relax sometimes.
I know it did help me the last few months when my mother died suddenly.
Sending you very big hugs from the Netherlands.

Stitching Noni said...

Oh Judith, I am so sorry to hear about your mother. I do hope that everything will be ok - will send you lots of hugs and prayers for both your Mum and Dad and for you and the family.
Stitching is a great way to relieve stress and does seem to help settle you down again after such upheaval.
Look after yourself
Hugs xx

Detallitos de Ysabel said...

I am so sorry for what you are going through Judith.. Hope that your parents can get through this and get better soon. Hugs!!

Unknown said...

Hi Judith! My best wishes to you and your family! Love from Brazil!

Musicwoman said...

I thank you so much for all your words and mails. It is a nice feeling knowing that so many friends are thinking of my mum and my family.
It helps me to get through all this.

Love
Judith