November 25, 2013

Christmas exchange - check in!


Good morning ladies :)
Curious to know who your partner will be? You have to wait just a little longer..
I'm waiting for 2 confirmations, as you all know, I sent a group email to check with everyone about their participation. I'm missing just 2 replies, from Heather and Joey, it was the weekend so I'm giving today for them to write back. I think Heather won't miss the exchange :) but I have some doubts about Joey, she was too busy last time.. I'm not sure if she's still in =/ If I don't get a reply, I won't be able to count her in for this time.. I need to be sure, right?

Just a little longer and soon everyone will know where to send their parcels ;)
Have fun!! :D

6 comments:

Julianne said...

Hi Nia, thanks for all your hard work in organizing this. I finished my stitching last night and got all my goodies together! Now, I just need to finish into an ornament.

Valma said...

curious ?? ho no that word is tooooo weak =D
I'm sooooo impatient
I put the last thread on my piece yesterday....
it will be ready very soon :)
Heeeeather....Joooooooey.....
pleeeeease =D
xxxxxx

Olimpia said...

:)

Anne said...

Nia, you're wonderful! Thanks for putting all us Margaret Sherry lover stitchers together again! :)

Unknown said...

Mine is almost ready to go too! I have so enjoyed putting all the little goodies together. I can't wait to see where they are going!

♥ Nia said...

Thank you all for joining this exchange!!! :D Have fun ladies!!

Olimpia, I tried to contact you before drawing partners.. I hope you'll join next time! Hugs to you sweetie!!