December 5, 2013

Update!


I'm very happy to see everyone having fun, I hope your parcels won't take too long to arrive!! I can see the first one has reached destination! Uhuuuuu :D Starting well ;)
I posted an update list on Monday and got many emails since then. Sorry for not replying quicker :p I ask your patience to give me 2 or 3 days to write back, I will reply everyone and update here again ;) It's really impossible to do it daily, sorry ladies =)

Christmas exchange
. Valma - Posted!
. Olli - Posted!
. Angel - Posted!
. Anne Fraser - Posted!
. Heather - Posted! (no photo)
. Gislene - Posted!
. Judith
. Noni
. Rita - Posted! (no photo)
. Lentochka - Posted!
. Cucki - Posted!
. Maria Ysabel
. Jules - Posted! (no photo)
. Natalya - Posted!
. Amber - Posted!
. Camille
. Debra Vermeulen - Posted!
. Julianne - behind but working on it
Parcels posted: 12/18

. Valma
. Olli
. Angel - Received :)
. Anne Fraser
. Heather
. Gislene
. Judith
. Noni
. Rita
. Lentochka
. Cucki
. Maria Ysabel
. Jules
. Natalya
. Amber
. Camille
. Debra Vermeulen
. Julianne
Parcels received: 1/18


Halloween Exchange
News from Deb, her parcel to Rita was sent yesterday. Let's wait and hope it will arrive before the end of the year...


3 comments:

Valma said...

Maybe the last parcels left since this update :)
I hope everything will go well ... don't want to see you speaking about Xmas at Easter :D
xxxxxx

Rita said...

Judith has received my parcel!! weee:D Mr Postman did very good:D

Stitching Noni said...

My package is now winging it's little way to it's new home :o)