January 14, 2014

Greetings from a new member

Hi MSherry Lovers!

My name is Zurainny, and I live with my Hubby and our 5 kids in the Land Below The Wind - specifically, the city of Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. I have been cross stitching, on and off, for 30 years, since I was 10. Wow, how time flies! 

I occasionally write about my cross stitching, crochet and other interests in my blog Precious Crafts .  It's a nice record that'll remind me about how I spent some of my spare time.

Honestly, though I love MSherry's designs, I have not stitched a single one - the thought of doing fractionals and backstitches is truly daunting!  But when I see what members of this group have accomplished, I am inspired to push myself.

I am really looking forward to stitching MSherry creations, and taking this journey together with all of you! Thank you for having me here. :D

Love,
Zurainny
  

10 comments:

Valma said...

welcome here Zurainny :)
give a try to a MS design, some are very easy with no fractional stitches and not too much backstitch =D
we can't wait to see some pieces from you
hugs from France
xxx

Unknown said...

Nice history! Welcome

Stitching Noni said...

Welcome! I look forward to seeing your first MS design. They are so cute and look so wonderful when they're stitched up. While the back stitch might look daunting sometimes, the feeling of achievement at the end makes up for any frustrations!! :)

Zurainny Ismail said...

Dear Valma, Eleana & Noni,
Thank you so much for your words of encouragement and warm welcome.
I've just picked a design and am all geared up to face the fractionals & backstitches. :D

♥ Nia said...

Welcome!! Looking for to see your Margaret Sherry stitching :D
Have fun on the group sweetie!

Annette said...

Welcome, to this awesome blog!!

Zurainny Ismail said...

Thanks Annette, I'm so delighted! And Nia, you've been my cs inspiration since I've stumbled onto your Wall of Gorjuss Girls! :D

Preeti said...

Welcome Zurainny !! Looking forward to see your first MS finish.:)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angel said...

Welcome, enjoy your ms stitching!