January 3, 2014

Secret Santa from Canada to Dominican Republic

I received my secret Santa's package from Amber from Canada...  Just look such the beautiful things that she sent me.: Mini-stocking ornaments for my christmas tree, stocking ornment to stitch, christmas stickers, ribbon, christmas threads and a beautiful christmas card with gentle words that I will keep in my heart:



But the most beautiful was this ornament: A lovely MS  christmas cat  stitched by her... So cute, so beautiful, thanks so much Amber... I really liked everything.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

So love seeing the packages that have arrived. This is also so beautiful!

Valma said...

a wonderful new piece here =)
very great exchange
this cat is very cute
we both have been spoiled today =D
xxx

amber said...

Yay! I'm glad to see the package has finally arrived. I've been wondering about it lately and hoping it had made its way to you Ysa! I'm glad you liked all the goodies. I had fun stitching for you!

Jules said...

Very cute stitched ornie! You are a lucky girl indeed!!

Angel said...

Oh, such a a cute cat and parcel!!
Congratulations to you both, wonderful!

Amber i know the feeling, i send my package before December and it still did not arrived...hope it will very soon!

Anne said...

Such a cute cat, and lovely gifts!

Stitching Noni said...

What a gorgeous package!
Love the design Amber stitched (don't think I have seen that one before!
Hugs x