February 24, 2014

2013 Christmas exchange update!


Hello ladies!
I'm catching up on our Christmas exchange, please, let me know if there's any information missing on the list below:

Parcels received: 15/18
. Valma - Received :)
. Olli - Received :)
. Angel - Received :)
. Anne Fraser - Received :)
. Heather - Received :)
. Gislene - Received :)
. Judith - Received :)
. Noni - Received :)
. Rita - Received :)
. Lentochka - Received :)
. Maria Ysabel - Received :)
. Jules - Received :)
. Natalya - Received :)
. Amber - Received :)
. Camille returned to sender =(
. Debra Vermeulen - Received :)
. Julianne - Received :)
. Cucki note: Cucki was away during Christmas, she went home in January and there was no exchange on the mailbox yet. But, she had to travel again so maybe there's news.. we will wait until she returns ;)

Camille and Debbie, still nothing on your mailbox??? =(
Two months after Christmas.. it's too long...
By now we can reveal that Ysa sent to Debbie and Lentochka sent to Camille. Ladies, please, confirm your sent packages, do you have any tracking number? Can you get any info with your post office?

Note: Lentochka's parcel was returned to sender. I wrote to Camille, now we will have to wait for her feedback and try to find out what happened =/
Note 2: Debbie has received Ysa's parcel :)


4 comments:

Stitching Noni said...

Oh, that is sad that there are still a couple of missing packages... :o(
I hope they turn up soon... I know that mail has been very slow even coming to Australia from overseas which is unusual.
If pixies are needed pls let me know
hugs x

Unknown said...

Nia and friends, my package finally arrived yesterday! Or rather, I received it yesterday.

It has been in the country for a few weeks, but our postal service has been striking. After I finally received the slip to say that I could fetch the parcel, I got to the post office to find out that it had not been delivered because of the strike. It was so frustrating.

So, the parcel that was sent from the Dominican Republic on 5 December arrived in my hands in South Africa on 24 February. Crazy, hey?

Tomorrow, I will post on the blog, with pictures of my wonderful parcel.

Until then, thank you Ysa, for the many and beautiful goodies, especially the cross stitched coasters. They are so neatly stitched and so useful. LOVE them!

Xxxx

Detallitos de Ysabel said...

As we said here Better late than never.. I am so sorry , such amazing delay and also strike problems in your country.. I sent you 2 packages.. I will wait to see your post and it was my pleasure to do this exchange..

Unknown said...

Thank you Ysa! It is so horrible to wait so long, and not being sure if your precious things reach their destination. I received both parcels. They sure did make a long journey together. :-)