January 27, 2014

Hi !


My name is Sofia, I'm from Lisbon (Portugal) and I am 38 years old.
I am married and I have two children, Beatriz, a 11 years old girl and Daniel, my 3 years old baby boy.
I love craftwork, such as crochet, tricot (one needle or two), jewelry (crystals, beads) but my favourite of all is cross stitch.
I work a bit slow but always in pursuit of perfection.
I love Margaret Sherry's patterns and I hope, by being here with you, I can learn and, who knows, teach something.

Thank you.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sofia! Very welcome! Seja muito bem-vinda! Big hugs from Brazil!

Preeti said...

Welcome Sofia!!:) Nice to meet you!! Like you, I too enjoy all kinds of needlework.

Stitching Noni said...

Welcome! It is always nice to meet new stitchers :)

#HeatherMakes said...

Hello and welcome xxxx

Suzi said...

Hello and welcome:-)

Angel said...

Welcome Sofia, happy stitching!

Zurainny Ismail said...

Welcome Sofia, it's a pleasure having you here. :D

Valma said...

a very warm welcome here Sofia =)
have fun
we can't wait to see your pieces
hugs from France
xxx